09 November, 2010

People's Choice awards!!

okay so i just got home, had a shower switche don the laptop and started checking out the usual suspects, twitter, facebook, topshop, the blog. but whilst on twitter i noticed Neil Patrick Harris posted up a link to vote for him in Peoples Choice awards so im like YO. i have nothing better to do with my evening. and so i start voting.. a majority of my votes aimed at  ROBERT DOWNEY JR
and then i come across this category and im like... FUCK.
 then i realised. erm did drew barrymore have a nose and lip job? or is she just photoshopped to not look like herself???
well anyway. i ended up voting for Steve Carrell (sorry holly. please dont kill me!!)
so yah.. i carried on with the voting and came across this...
my answer? errm how bout none?
so i done exactly that i skipped it :)
but then i regretted it and realised i should have voted for emma watson. cos harry potter, my childhood, blah blah, model for burberry blah... but still... wurgh.
WHERE THE HELL IS CSI. 
I AM SO ANGRY!!

and then they made me vote some videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9eL3ejXmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVoAWSP7k4

WATCH THEM
that is all 
kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment