13 November, 2010

Hellllo world

Once again i changed the blog due to boredom !! also i haven't rally been able to blog cause every time i tried my computer crashed !! :'(

 soooo whats gone on ....??

Me and Kim have developed something called purple madness, it can not currently be bought but can be experienced ... if you feel you are suffering from purple madness make sure to contact one of the OK PHO medics !! I'm not gonna give you symptoms cause if you have purple madness you just know !!

Also I rediscovered my love of television !! it never really went away but it is back full blown !! That may b why the redesign looks as it does ... only just realised that ... ohh subconscious how i love you !!

Also again ... I fucking love green wing !!



I am super excited for Episodes !!! i shall say more when i know more !!

No comments:

Post a Comment