20 October, 2010

Random Wakenings !!

OK ... blogger keeps being crap and crashing my computer ... oh no what will i do ?? So a lot of thing I woulda posted I haven't, I now can't remember what they are (musta been worth while!!!)

So basics - I'm an idiot ... i keep forgetting I have work to do!!! I just ate a really good sandwich it was carrot, spinach and humous (i am imagining colm saying 'bun that have some steak!') Also just had my first seminar presention  . .  it was ok !! I am also drastically running out of clothes ... so needa do some ironing or washing !! Sorry thats so boring but if i write it here i might remember !!

In reference to the title ...
As the scouse girl slept a dreamful sleep ... suddenly she woke, with no explanation. As she lay there she decided to check the time ... while on her phone she thought she may as well check twitter and facebook. As she did the londoner realised she needed to pee and woke from her dreams of plentiful clothes, on checking her phone she also checked twitter, then on the spur of the moment decided to bbm the scouse girl aboot the twittering events. As she typed the message she assumed she would be sleeping and recieve it when she woke. The scouse girls hand vibrated, she saw the meesage from the londoner and wondered why should they both be awake at such a strange hour of slumber?

No comments:

Post a Comment