25 October, 2010

In response to my post earlier and a QUEERy made by Kim !!

Earlier I said this 'ok see ya fools and if ya ain't watched 30 Rock do so now ... literally drop whatever is going on (unless you are holding a baby or a cat) and get on your comp and watch and watch and watch !!!'

And Kim said this 'or if you're holding someone over a cliff'

So I said this 'No i don't care aboot those people'

Kim then pointed out this 'cue new flash Tina Fey dropped from cliff by crazed blog reader'

Some of the above quotes are kinda off cause I'm working from memory but if you watching 30 Rock causes death of a 30 Rock cast member that is not cool !! But then here comes storming in another conundrum if you havent seen 30 Rock how would you know if the person you are killing is a 30 Rock cast member ... I don't know ??? But before you kill check cause I want more episodes !! Just thought I should clear that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment