12 December, 2010

Just found something really funny BUT ..

I can't put it on the blog so guttered for your lives. I am, however, gonna crop the screen print i took of it and e-mail it to Kim as soon as I can find a mouse! A real one i just need the emotional support when sending an e-mail!
oh no by saying i took a screen print i have given away that its on the Internet ... good luck searching ! i am saying this like anyone act reads the blog but oh well !! I've also built it up way too much it's not that funny just slightly amusing in hindsight ! The word hindsight always makes me think of ER !! Weird ey ??

Oh i forgot to mention I went to see megamind yesterday !! it's awesome I love it !!! i love megamind !!! it was so emotional ... it probably wasn't but Tina was in it so I can't judge what was going on over my excitement !!

I'm in a bit of a weird mood ... it's not purple madness ... this one is Orange Fonder !!! I don't know why is just is !!

everything is so weird

No comments:

Post a Comment