19 December, 2010

Guess who's back for Xmas...

Thats right e-sluts, Father Colmas

Where to start? basically my Pimp ass has been out there makin benjamins
"How Pimpmaster C? selling dope? selling ass?"
That shit's inaccurate bitch

sandwiches.

So yah basically ya'll should already be familiar with the fact I work for M&S
here's an update.
I'm working the late shift cos I'm too GD cool to be awake at 7am, everybody knows a real gangsta does all his riding dirty in the afternoon. 

I've been working there for like a month and a bit or almost 2 so a full update would hurt my balls to type, so i'll give you the jizzed of it


BAAAAASICALLY

my favourite manager left, my second fav just went on 2 weeks holiday so I'm left with the 2 who dont like me.
the top woman of the store thinks i'm hood, and out of all the xmas temps its between me and some dude called ariel. i'm always in and on time so im in a good place and hopefully they'll keep me on... 

that was boring to type and probably even more boring to read so in return... have this



No comments:

Post a Comment